Monday 15 October 2007

Intro

Ok, this is really not my thing, 'writing blogs' i find it hard enough just checking my email.

After some negotiations and unsureness, we finally came to a decision that our group will include, myself Leda El-Lamaa, Kristina Benning, Jana Hladikova, and Mette Christiansen.

At this moment Mette is our Site / Project designer which is great because she seems like she knows what she's doing. However allocating individual roles each is difficult right now.
As a group we have agreed all to research into our Project Focus which is 'Virtual Communities'.
With some ideas each by next week we should narrow down and decide the content of our wiki.

In terms of working as a group, we've never worked together before, so this should be an interesting experience whilst at the same time exciting in preparing us for working with anyone and everyone in the future.
It could be a worry but i do think as mature and dedicated students we will over come any tensions and produce some good work.
We will not really be working with friends all our lives so best start getting used to it now.

Nigel make's the class very interesting for me, especially that personally I've never learnt about creating web pages etc, so i find myself intrigued and wanting to learn more and more.

I'm actually quite excited!!

No comments: